Monday, October 1, 2012

Taronga Zoo

Yesterday we went to the zoo.We took a ferry to get there and conveniently, it was on the other side of the harbor.  It was filled with animals from home, some from not around here, and new animals to us. My favorite animal to see, was the Alligator. It was so stealthy when it came up on its prey. We also got to see a Tasmainian Devil. Of course they were asleep because they are mostly nocturnal. We saw little penguins, and when we were leaving, I saw a penguin in the Harbor, just like the Zookeeper had told us. There were some amazing views there, and my Dad and I got a picture of each of us, with the Giraffes and the Opera House in the background. It was an amazing expirience. Anyway I have to go, but you will see plenty more of me writing.





Notice the opera house in the back of this giraffe picture!





Brady  

No comments:

Post a Comment