Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Brady on the Bridge; By Brady

Hey guys! Its me again. Here is my latest adventure. Today, we went across the Sydney Harbor Bridge. It was amazing. There were so many incredible views, I couldn't walk 3 feet without stopping. While we were on the bridge, we saw some bridge climbers . That looks fun, but you are up really high. The bridge was vibrating A LOT, so it was kind of freaky. Anyways, after the bridge we stopped at the Rocks. It is a really famous shopping place in Sydney. We stopped at a bar and had some cokes on the way home, and they were refreshing since it was hot outside. It was an incredible adventure, but I have to go, we are off to another amazing and magical place.

The Rocks Shopping Area

Jackson's on George Street for a Coke!

1 comment:

  1. So cool Brady, that is so weird that the bridge was vibrating, I wonder if it is designed to do that so it does not fall,,,ha ha Oh well have a great day and another adventure for me, I am wanting to be there too....Uncle Alex

    ReplyDelete