Tuesday, October 23, 2012

American Fun: By Brady

Last weekend we got to go visit some Americans. How exciting!  People finally talk normal. My Mom knew the other Mom from highschool. They have a daughter my age named Lainie, and a son who is 10 named Keaton. My brother and sister played with them most. We all had a blast. They practically have a beach in their backyard ( it was only like a 3 minute walk).

We had an amazing time at the beach. They had a sea salt pool, and boogey boards. The water was freezing cold, but you're at the beach you really could care less. While we were down there, me and Keaton built a ditch in the ground. It was just supposed to be a wall that would be impenetrable by water, and it turned out like this.

After the beach, they served an amazing dinner that included steak, chicken, and hot dogs. It was scrumptious. I wish I were back with them, we all had an amazing time. Well I'm off to further adventures, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment