Thursday, November 29, 2012

Port Douglas by LUKE

Last week, my family went to Port Douglas, which is up in northern Australia near the Great Barrier Reef and we saw a lot of amazing things.  We went swimming at Four Mile Beach and it was so shallow it felt like I was 50 feet tall. After that a big wave came and all of our stuff got soaking wet, but we still made it a fun day at the beach.  We all survived the stingers (boxed jellyfish) at the beach also and by the way they are the deadliest creature  in Australia.  Me and all of my family members stayed in a resort called Rendevouz Reef.   It was a really cool resort with four pools, a breackfast cafe, and a playground, but I still miss home a lot!!!!!!!!!!!  We all still have a lot of adventures ahead of us in New Zealand too. Still I miss home a lot, and especially my amazing dog phog.


This is us at the beach.

This is me at our pool under water.

No comments:

Post a Comment