Monday, November 19, 2012

My first concert down under by Luke

Last night was awesome.  I went to the coldplay concert and the whole thing was in the dark and we had these wristbands that automatically glowed up in the dark and it lit up the night in all kinds of colors. There were fireworks everywhere and my eyesight got all blured for a second and it looked like a huge  rainbow explosion.  They played all of my favorite songs and the whole crowd sang along so it was my most favorite moment in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that night I was shocked and I thought I would be blind.




LUKE

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!! What a cool experience. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the coolest thing ever to do with your dad, I am glad you guys got to share that together.

    See ya soon bro

    ReplyDelete