Sunday, November 4, 2012

Our Latest Adventure: By Brady

Well it has been really fun down here, and after this weekend it got even BETTER. On Saturday, we started off the day being home alone. Just me, Luke and Ellie. Afterwards we all headed down to the Rocks down by Circular Quay. There is a big market every weekend and we wanted to check it out. For lunch....... some chicken, shrimp, and lamb kebabs...... from a STREET vendor. They were mighty tasty. Later on in the evening, we went to the Opera House to see " Pixar in Concert". It was pretty fun watching and trying to get over the fact that you are in a worldwide monument. Anyway, on Sunday we headed down south to go to Bondi Beach. First up on the to-do list, walk the sculpture walk. There were 113 sculptures, but we only saw about 60. There were ones that were funny, exciting, and some were just flat out disturbing. It was kind of hot outside. Next we headed down to the beach to get clobbered by some waves. I tried building a sand castle but when I was almost done, a wave came in and crushed me and my civilization, so I built a city. We were all having fun and we even played tag in the water for about 30 minutes. Then, we headed up to the street, and found a nice cafe to eat dinner at. Me and my Dad had the Rump Steak. It was awesome. Anyway if you are reading this I'm going to let you go so see ya when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are doing great and still enjoying the time there. Look forward to seeing you this Christmas with the family.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete