Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My First Day Down Under! by Brady

It all started around 2:30 on Sunday afternoon. We drove to the airport and said goodbye to Nana and Papa. We got there and saw the exciting ending to the Chiefs vs Saints game. We got through security sucsessfully, and waited only to find out that our flight was delayed 45 minutes. When we got on the plane, I slept until we reached Dallas. Then, when we boarded our plane to Brisbane, I was out cold for the first 3 hours my mom said. It was exciting and adventerous flight. It was really amazing to be in such a big plane. My mom made us a checklist and she said that if we finish it, we would get some Australian money to spend. They had such amazing movies, games , music and more on the flight. I had over 100 movies to choose from and I watched the Avengers aout 3 times and the Hunger Games twice. When we landed in Brisbane, it was 4:30 am local time. We waited for about an hour while eating a scrumptious egg, bacon, and tomato breakfest sandwich. When we landed in Sydney, we got our passports stamped off, and reunited with my dad. After that, we took a taxi to the apartment, and explored Sydney for the rest of the day. Well its time for me to go. We have alot of exploring to do.

Brady

3 comments:

  1. Same movie 3 times?!?! Lol. I liked Hunger Games too. Happy exploring! :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you had time to watch 5 movies on the flight! Keep us updated on your explorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how descriptive you are in your writing Brady! It makes me feel like I'm traveling along with you! Keep us posted on all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete