Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Luke's first day

It all started when I was leaving to go to the airport.  I was so nervous, but so excited at the same time.  We said bye to nana and papa and we had tears in our eyes.  We got on the plane to Dallas and took off.  I was on the first step on my journey. I could not wait.  Then we landed in Dallas and had an hour until we left to Brisbane.  For dinner we had Fuddruckers and I got a burger with mustard and ketchup on it.  It was so good.  We got on the plane to Brisbane and I thought it was huge. My mom said I should get comfy because it was a 16 hour flight and I would be tired when we got to brisbene. Sinse we finished a 16 hour flight a 1 hour flight would fly by.  We got to Sydney and got exploring immediately. I saw the Opera House and the Sydney bridge. Then when we got home to the apartment my mom and dad went shoping and siad everything is so expensive here.  Then we went swimming on are rooftop pool. I slept 13 hours that night because I was so tired. I woke up that morning and knew that we would have amazeing adventures up next.

Luke

3 comments:

  1. Great post!!! Can't wait to hear more!!! Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great writer Luke! Keep the stories coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to go swimming on the roof! And as we enter Fall/Winter here you are coming into the springtime temps there! What fun!

    ReplyDelete